Area with a temperature of approx. -15 ° C with nozzles spraying snow made from pure water which lies on the walls. The snow room is recommended after using the saunas and steam baths to increase blood circulation, and also has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. The sub-zero temperature has a particularly beneficial effect on bones and joints.
Snow Room Regulations
- Snow Room is part of the Wellness and SPA and Rules and Regulations for Wellness and SPA shall apply.
- It is necessary to get familiarized with the Rules and Regulations before entering the Snow Room.
- Using Snow Room is tantamount to reading and accepting of all the provisions of the Regulations.
- When using the Snow Room, users are obliged to comply with the rules and regulations, as well as manuals of individual facilities, instructions and information provided by the employees.
- The management of the Foundation shall not be liable for the health effects of using the Snow Room.
- Snow Room is to be used only by the people of good health or without illnesses constituting contradictions to using the treatments.
- Children under 18 can only use Snow Room under adult supervision.
- It is not recommended to use the Snow Room if:
- after a hearty meal
- suffering from heart diseases and/or hypertension
- suffering from thyroid diseases, claustrophobia, epilepsy, acute rheumatic, tumors, acute infections and asthmatic conditions,
- with fever,
- with acute inflammation of the skin,
- with open wounds of the skin
- women during menstruation and pregnancy
- In Snow Room the temperature is about - 15.°C
- Prior to entering the Snow Room it is required to:
- use the bathroom
- remove all metal objects
- remove glasses and contact lenses
- wash oneself in the shower with soap and then wipe dry
- wear non-slip footwear
- The stay in Snow Room should be according to personal thermal sensation, and should not cause skin turning blue.
- Any health issues must be reported immediately to the staff of the Wellness and SPA
- In Snow Room behaviors that may cause embarrassment to others, in particular sexual intercourse or other acts that may be interpreted as indecent under the provisions of the Code of Offences are prohibited..