- The website does not collect any data automatically apart from the information included in cookie files.
- Cookies are text files stored at the service user’s device and are designed to navigate the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the server they come from, "lifetime" and a value – usually a randomly generated unique number .
- The entity placing cookie files and accessing them at the user’s device is the Service provider of the "Mokotowska Fundacja Warszawianka – Park Wodny" Foundation www.wodnypark.com.pl seated at ul. Merliniego 4, 02-511 Warsaw
- Cookie files are used for:
- adjusting the Service content to the users preference and to optimize the usage of the sites. In particular, cookies allow recognition of the users device and the faultless view of the sites in accordance with the personal preferences.
- creating statistics which help in improving quality and content of the Service by better understanding of the users' needs.
- The Service employs two types of cookie files, namely persistent and session. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the users device until log-out, leaving the site or closing the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the device until their expiry date or removing them from the device.
- The Service's sites uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies which allow using the services provided by the Service e.g. files used for the authentication purposes
- security cookies used inter alia to detect abuse during the authentication processes.
- "performance" cookies allowing gathering information connected with the manner of using the Service.
- "functional" cookies allowing the user to save their settings and personalize the site's interface, mainly the language or region, font size, overall look of the page etc.
- "advertising" cookies allowing providing the user with advertising content more suited to their personal preferences.
- Most of browsers automatically allow storing cookies on the users device. Any browser allows changing the cookie settings including blocking them or informing about every new cookie file saved on the device. The detailed information about managing cookies is available in the browser's settings.
- Limiting cookies access may affect the functionality of the services provided by the Service.
- Cookie files stored on the user's device may be used by the third-parties (advertisers and the Service provider's partners)
- More information about cookies is available in help section of the browser's menu.